Rule 69A-67 Fire Safety Standards for Nonresidential Farm Buildings
The Florida Division of State Fire Marshal, along with representatives from the Florida Fire Marshals and Inspectors Association and the Agri-Tourism industry, will present a detailed panel workshop for AHJ’s and members of the agricultural community. This panel discussion format will include a detailed review of the newly adopted Rule 69A-67 and is intended to be a launch for continuing education for future audiences in the fire service.
Attendees will hear a moderated panel discussion . Panelists will include representatives from the State Fire Marshals Office, FFMIA, the fire service lobbying community in Tallahassee and members of the Ag community.
Topics will include:
1) Scope and definitions of the rule
2) Classification differences/why they were established
3) Inspection requirements and frequencies of inspection
4) Discussion on means of egress/ use of large barn style doors
5) Permitted uses and frequencies of use
6) Can a local jurisdiction charge inspection fees?
This panel discussion is scheduled for 1 hour 15 minutes with a 45 minute audience question and answer session following.
(2 contact hours) Approved for Fire Code Administrator, Fire Safety Inspector I&II, Fire Service Instructor I,II and III
Location: Hillsboro County Fire Rescue PSOC
9450 E. Columbus Dr.
Tampa, FL 33619
Point of Contact: Jon Pasqualone, FFMIA Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Course ID: 86866